Good lord that passed quick! Well I got most of the final parts done – though still unsure as to the mask that covers my face and how to do the Spiderweb design on Lycra. But Im very very pleased with it – though I still keep forgetting to get a decent copy of the Back logo! […]
Well I got it mostly done, (mostly). There is still some stuff to sort out and do – a Second Webcaster, the Gaters and the two part Mask needs the webbing on. However I think that we’ll have it done for Lincoln. So onto the Photos
So, some progress, though not as much as I wanted – Running out of time! I ordered a Hat but the wrong colour came. So now I’ve ordered another one… this is going to be tight for this weekend. Ive been working on the Gadgets side of things – Spidey wouldn’t be Spidey without the mask […]
And the Bib on the front, which took exceedingly longer than expected, is now done!
Some more done
So I’ve got the shirt done – quite pleased really. It still needs the Bib Front, which is next on the list, and then I can work on the Gaters, and head scarf. Goggles (it is steampunk remember) and Spinners will also hopefully come over the next week or so.
So Ive got some more done, I ended up having to buy a Leather coat for the Spider on the back. Though that may make other parts easier! Basically the Spider webbed panels are now attached as is the Spider on the back (which has been recut out of Red Leather